The REOFFENDERS

Punk Rock: Classic and Modern

The REOFFENDERS are on an indefinite break. Never say never, but we currently have no plans to play. However, we had joy and we had fun... and we blogged about it. Enjoy reading and reliving some good times.

Powered by Blogger

Monday, March 14, 2005

Girls Aloud Rock!

At the last practice session, Paul sheepishly confessed that he'd been playing Girls Aloud's "Love Machine" at home. Expecting a barrage of abuse, he was stunned to find Beth (of all people!) getting very excited at the prospect of being able to play it in The REOFFENDERS. Too many cheesy nightclubs to blame, I reckon!

I just downloaded it from iTunes thinking, with Paul's grungey guitar, it might just work. I love it! I've been jumping round the living room, singing into my hairbrush and scaring the bejesus out of my cats.

Our collective punk integrity is in tatters!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment