The REOFFENDERS

Punk Rock: Classic and Modern

The REOFFENDERS are on an indefinite break. Never say never, but we currently have no plans to play. However, we had joy and we had fun... and we blogged about it. Enjoy reading and reliving some good times.

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 10, 2005

The Strand Last Night

And a quick word from me...

We have been promised a gig at the Strand so we will be back to Exmouth soon.

Thanks to everyone for coming to support us. Cheers to Greg for doing the sound, Radar for performing managerial duties (and providing me a pint of water when my voice gave up!), the Naked Ape boys, Claire and Terry from the Old Barrel and the Crush UK gang for coming to support. Also, I'd like to echo Hoover's comments, well done King Oliver - "cos I'm the ice cream man....". Loved it!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment