The REOFFENDERS

Punk Rock: Classic and Modern

The REOFFENDERS are on an indefinite break. Never say never, but we currently have no plans to play. However, we had joy and we had fun... and we blogged about it. Enjoy reading and reliving some good times.

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 27, 2005

We're Not Worthy! We're Not Worthy!

Bosch, Hoover and I have spent the last 5 days in a muddy field in Glastonbury. My voice is a little wrecked from shouting "Where's your head at" with Basement Jaxx last night.

Anywhooooo, we saw Chris T-T in the Left Field yesterday afternoon. He was doing his more political stuff cos of where he was playing but we got a chance to say hi afterwards, wallow in his greatness and shake the man's hand. We also bought him a beer as royalties but then lost him, so I had to drink it myself. Well what else could I do?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment