The REOFFENDERS

Punk Rock: Classic and Modern

The REOFFENDERS are on an indefinite break. Never say never, but we currently have no plans to play. However, we had joy and we had fun... and we blogged about it. Enjoy reading and reliving some good times.

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, March 23, 2006

A Punk Rock Mission!

I've been phoning more venues today with a view to getting more gigs and our diary is getting a bit interesting in places.

We've got our silly month in July with 8 gigs (5 of them within 7 days) but today I added a bit of a mission for myself! In June, I'm off to Hyde Park one Saturday to see the mighty Foo Fighters. I'd already booked a gig at the Mount Radford on the Sunday evening (which does require me to not sing along with the Foos all night - a mission in itself). Today, I added a Friday night in Chard to our gig list.

So that's Friday: gig, Saturday: drive to London, go mad for the Foos, crash out, Sunday: drive back from London and play a gig.

Crikey! I'm going to be buzzing my socks off by the time I get back for the gig on Sunday so it looks like a damn good weekend all round!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment