The REOFFENDERS

Punk Rock: Classic and Modern

The REOFFENDERS are on an indefinite break. Never say never, but we currently have no plans to play. However, we had joy and we had fun... and we blogged about it. Enjoy reading and reliving some good times.

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Cornwall Tour Finalised (at last)

It's been damn hard work but all the dates are finalised now.

By my reckoning, I have contacted 47 pubs and sent out 18 CDs! When you've only got a small window of time to book into, it gets very very difficult.

On the upside, I've talked to lots of landlords who have said, if we do this again next year, to give them a call because they would have loved to have booked us if they had a date free. Awww, that's nice :-)

I think after this one, I'd quite like a few months off before attacking Cornwall again. But I am thinking we could perhaps do two next year... June and September anyone?

Saturday 12th August - White Horse, Launceston
Sunday 13th August - Golden Lion, St Ives
Wednesday 16th August - Harlyn Inn, Harlyn Bay
Thursday 17th August - Watering Hole, Perranporth (acoustic - Calling Orson)
Friday 18th August - The Corn Exchange, Camborne
Saturday 19th August - The HUB, Plymouth. Supporting Too Hot

Right.... now to get t-shirts done!


1 Comments:

This is my 1st bloggedy blog eva!!! It's not only for the clever PC people then?!!! wow the excitement of it...no not the blog...the last gigs i've been to. Such madness & fun with a full on Reoffenderspunk sound! Must be seen..They're grrreat nights to remember but not for the faint hearted....Especially the last Jolly Port' gig, it left me buzzing all night...yea til the sun came up...Hey Ho an nothing to do with all the lush yellow hammer I'm sure!!! Thanx to all

By Blogger Marnie, at 3:16 pm, August 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

Blogger Marnie said...

This is my 1st bloggedy blog eva!!! It's not only for the clever PC people then?!!! wow the excitement of it...no not the blog...the last gigs i've been to. Such madness & fun with a full on Reoffenderspunk sound! Must be seen..They're grrreat nights to remember but not for the faint hearted....Especially the last Jolly Port' gig, it left me buzzing all night...yea til the sun came up...Hey Ho an nothing to do with all the lush yellow hammer I'm sure!!! Thanx to all

3:16 pm, August 02, 2006

Post a Comment