The REOFFENDERS

Punk Rock: Classic and Modern

The REOFFENDERS are on an indefinite break. Never say never, but we currently have no plans to play. However, we had joy and we had fun... and we blogged about it. Enjoy reading and reliving some good times.

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

MySpace addiction!

I have a slight addiction.. it's called MySpace.
Rich (Too Hot) told me that I'd grow to love it! I hate that he's right!

Recent "friends" apart from Too Hot and Annie at the Hub (Plymouth) include Attilla the Stockbroker, our mates at Letters to Leaders who are playing with us at the charity gig in Exmouth next month (cheers Sam), Kerrang magazine, Chris T-T (of Injured Popstars fame), Joe Strummer (which is impressive seeing as he doesn't have access to a keyboard these days - no offence anyone!) and MUSE. I know, I know... MUSE are not punk in any way, shape or form but I set up myspace and I love them so i'll invite who I like! ner!

Also cheers to Ffi in Plymouth. Sorry I don't know you're full name. She's been following us since BMAD 2005 - hopefully you'll make it to The HUB in August and we'll get to say hi.


2 Comments:

Oh God, it just gets better! Green Day are now are friends! :-D

By Blogger Heather, at 1:41 am, June 21, 2006  

I thought MySpace was that company in Newton Abbot that rented portakabins...

By Blogger Johnny Hoover, at 6:40 pm, June 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Oh God, it just gets better! Green Day are now are friends! :-D

1:41 am, June 21, 2006
Blogger Johnny Hoover said...

I thought MySpace was that company in Newton Abbot that rented portakabins...

6:40 pm, June 26, 2006

Post a Comment