The REOFFENDERS

Punk Rock: Classic and Modern

The REOFFENDERS are on an indefinite break. Never say never, but we currently have no plans to play. However, we had joy and we had fun... and we blogged about it. Enjoy reading and reliving some good times.

Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 21, 2006

What a week!!!!!!!!!!!

Our 1st tour!!!, wow!

I can honestly say that last week wast the best in my life ever. The whole experience was magical. From start to finish, spending time chilling, jamming and drinking with the most awesome people you could ever hope to meet, I love you guys....cant wait to do it again.

To the guys from St Ives who travelled up to the Corn Exchange, you are awesome and you fricking rock.... Huzzah!!!!

There are far too many highlights to mention ( I cant type as fast as Heather!!!!) but drinking mighty fine Cornish ale, stroking cows, twins, Randall on 6.5, sleeping under the stars at the "cliff top bar", Liverpool winning the Charity Sheild, jamming with Justin on the acoustics, eating a fried breakfast everyday, drinking excessive amounts of alcohol with no hangovers, getting to know our awesome new drummer, getting mashed in Newquay, proudly wearing our tour shirts and playing my custom painted ibanez are just some.... in no particular order.

I have got to say a massive thank you to Heather for organising the whole tour, you are awesome. I keep getting this warm tingly feeling coz this band feels like family, might have been the sourz, aftershocks sambucas and tequila's though!!!!!!. Its kind of weird getting back to normality and getting some blood back in my alcohol system!!!!..

The tour is over but I cant stop grinning...

will we do it again?......

absolutely!


4 Comments:

Very well said Indy! A massive thanks goes to the awesome Heather, as I can only ever imagine how hard you must have worked. Thank you xxx also to my new found family thank you for making me feel so welcomed from the start and for the immense fun and friendship I have had so far....here's to the future, Hazzar! x x

By Blogger Tracy Toshiba, at 8:50 pm, August 22, 2006  

Is it about now we have another group hug? awwww shucks guys!

By Blogger Heather Morphy-Richards, at 1:47 am, August 23, 2006  

Looks like you guys had a muchos excellent time and I'm very jealous >:D

Anyhoo, been bumming around yorkshire, derbyshire and cumbria for last few weeks (months!) so I reckon a "northern bastard" tour should be on the cards!?? Deffo noticed possibles in Ilkley, Otley, Derby and Leeds (mebbe York and Knaresborough but need to have a better look)!! Bring it aaawn! Loves and kisse to y'all

By Blogger Bethy Bosch, at 12:18 am, September 02, 2006  

If we do a gig in Ilkley, can I sing Ilkley Moor Baa Tat?

By Blogger Heather Morphy-Richards, at 11:05 am, September 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

4 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Toshiba said...

Very well said Indy! A massive thanks goes to the awesome Heather, as I can only ever imagine how hard you must have worked. Thank you xxx also to my new found family thank you for making me feel so welcomed from the start and for the immense fun and friendship I have had so far....here's to the future, Hazzar! x x

8:50 pm, August 22, 2006
Blogger Heather Morphy-Richards said...

Is it about now we have another group hug? awwww shucks guys!

1:47 am, August 23, 2006
Blogger Bethy Bosch said...

Looks like you guys had a muchos excellent time and I'm very jealous >:D

Anyhoo, been bumming around yorkshire, derbyshire and cumbria for last few weeks (months!) so I reckon a "northern bastard" tour should be on the cards!?? Deffo noticed possibles in Ilkley, Otley, Derby and Leeds (mebbe York and Knaresborough but need to have a better look)!! Bring it aaawn! Loves and kisse to y'all

12:18 am, September 02, 2006
Blogger Heather Morphy-Richards said...

If we do a gig in Ilkley, can I sing Ilkley Moor Baa Tat?

11:05 am, September 02, 2006

Post a Comment