The REOFFENDERS

Punk Rock: Classic and Modern

The REOFFENDERS are on an indefinite break. Never say never, but we currently have no plans to play. However, we had joy and we had fun... and we blogged about it. Enjoy reading and reliving some good times.

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Missing the Mayhem

I had a very very late start today. In fact, the only reason I got up was knowing that I wouldn't sleep tonight (or the rest of the week) if I didn't drag myself up.

I've got a day off today so a whole day of doing nothing which is great after a very tiring weekend. But it does provide a bit of a comedown.

The band have spent two days in each others pockets which I can imagine in some bands would be a nightmare. But these guys are really good fun to be with and I'm missing my punk family right now (soppy git).

All that chatter and adrenalin suddenly replaced with peace and quiet. It feels a bit weird


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment