The REOFFENDERS

Punk Rock: Classic and Modern

The REOFFENDERS are on an indefinite break. Never say never, but we currently have no plans to play. However, we had joy and we had fun... and we blogged about it. Enjoy reading and reliving some good times.

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, March 23, 2008

War Wounds

We played at the Lansdowne in Dawlish last night. It's been quieter there the last couple of times we've played but we had a packed put last night with everyone very up for it. Big thanks to the girls on the stools at the bar swaying along to Seasons in the Sun, nice blonde lady who sang to EVERYTHING and smiled alot, and the guy wearing the Little Big Daddy tshirt who Bully offered to share his defibrilator with ;-)

The night did incur some injuries though. Paul had already fallen on his back on stairs outside Zephyr the night before. Adding to that:

  • Someone fell over the monitors, knocked two mic stands over - one which hit me in the forehead with a mic. Ouch. I've got a golfball sized lump on my head

  • Packing away, John caught Katie's face with a drum stand, drawing blood

  • I tripped over Johns clothes suitcase while carrying a PA speaker out of the pub. I went down on my knees and dropped the speaker. I also hurt my foot in the same incident although that might have been through kicking aforementioned suitcase really hard!

  • Walking to the van, Paul fell down an uneven curb - that's silly big boots for ya

Quite impressive list of injuries for one weekend!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment