The REOFFENDERS

Punk Rock: Classic and Modern

The REOFFENDERS are on an indefinite break. Never say never, but we currently have no plans to play. However, we had joy and we had fun... and we blogged about it. Enjoy reading and reliving some good times.

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 06, 2008

Do do dum dum do, do do do do do do.......

Andy at BayFM just emailed me the interview that Hoover and Tefal did last week. I'm slightly embarrassed to say that I didn't hear it live because I was watching Indiana Jones at the cinema with Indesit! Oopsie! It was great to hear it finally.

As well as lots of talk about The REOFFENDERS, there's also a live recording of Katie Tefal playing and singing her own material... my favourite "Not Like You", AKA "the do do do do do song"

Have a listen...

Cheers to Martin for inviting us to the interview and to Andy for sending me the MP3. I hope you guys enjoyed listening to BayFM - if you did, email radio@bayfm.co.uk and tell them what you thought. Any comments however small will help towards them getting a permanent license. Andy and Julie have worked their asses of for this and I really hope they get it!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment