The REOFFENDERS

Punk Rock: Classic and Modern

The REOFFENDERS are on an indefinite break. Never say never, but we currently have no plans to play. However, we had joy and we had fun... and we blogged about it. Enjoy reading and reliving some good times.

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Hot and Sweaty at the Stoke

Blimey, it was hot!

We setup at the far end of the pub this time rather than opposite the bar which gave us slightly less space but made a better area for the audience. There were lots of familiar faces from last time, and from other gigs that we do around Exeter... good to see Dom, Debi, Helen, Simon, Darren, Bev and Dave as well as the guy who danced like a nutter to the Clash last time ;-)

The most memorable part of the gig for me - notable rather than a highlight, I'd say - is when the band started playing Dammit and I stared at them blankly! I knew they'd keep going till I started singing but could I hell remember the first line of the song! Very embarrassing and the first time I've ever done that! So between every song after that, Paul started playing the opening riff of Dammit to torment me. Hmph! The words flew back into my head and we played it but grrr, how annoying!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment