The REOFFENDERS

Punk Rock: Classic and Modern

The REOFFENDERS are on an indefinite break. Never say never, but we currently have no plans to play. However, we had joy and we had fun... and we blogged about it. Enjoy reading and reliving some good times.

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Now for the Soppy Bit...

Having updated the blog and uploaded photos onto our facebook, I'm feeling a bit emotional so I'm gonna write just a bit more. If you're squeamish, look away now.

I consider myself incredibly lucky to be in this band. To play to audiences like the ones at the 4 gigs this week, to meet so many people that I'd otherwise not ever meet and to travel to different places is a bonus on top of the fun of playing.

I'm especially honoured to be playing with such nice people. I hear stories of other bands who don't get on, have arguments or just don't ever speak to each other in some cases. I find that unimaginable. My band mates are some of my best friends and I'd trust them with my life. I love you guys!

Right, you can open your eyes now, Oscar speech over!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment